- Quick and easy to use – just put your ingredients in, close the lid, set the timer and in 5 minutes you have 2 fully assembled breakfast sandwich ready to go.
- Cook delicious breakfast sandwiches in the comfort of your own home
- Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese, and much more! Endless combinations beyond the typical eggs, bacon, and cheese!
- Timer with audible tone
- Easy cleanup - all removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Quick and easy recipes included
- Fits English Muffins, most bagels, and biscuits
- Download Free Recipe eBook
Two sandwiches are better than one
Nobody likes to wait for breakfast, especially kids. Now you
can make and serve two hot and toasty sandwiches at the same time. The
sandwiches can each be customized to individual tastes, so each person can have
their favorite. Even if you don’t have time to sit down and eat breakfast at
home, in about five minutes you can have two sandwiches to go for taking to
work or school. Cooking for one? The Breakfast Sandwich Maker can prepare a
single sandwich, too.
Control what’s inside your breakfast sandwiches
Do you really know what’s inside all those restaurant, drive-thru, and store-bought sandwiches? Thanks to the Breakfast Sandwich Maker, wondering about questionable or mysterious ingredients is no longer an issue. That’s because starting now, you can quickly and easily make a breakfast sandwich (or two) with your own fresh ingredients. Just preheat the Breakfast Sandwich Maker, add your choice of ingredients, and in five minutes or less, breakfast is ready.
Go healthy or hearty, depending on your mood
If you want to explore healthy breakfast alternatives and eat less processed food, the Breakfast Sandwich Maker can help. Your sandwiches could include whole-grain English muffins or bagels, low-fat cheese, egg whites, and your choice of veggies, lean meat, or a vegetarian option. On the other hand, when you want to indulge in a satisfying, protein-packed sandwich, the Breakfast Sandwich Maker is ready to oblige. To make this kind of breakfast sandwich, use a whole egg and layer on your favorite cheese and meat. You can even use a pancake as the bread and pour syrup on your finished sandwich. What you make and how you eat it is completely up to you. Since you can make two at once, each can be customized you your liking.
Make breakfast sandwiches the easy way
If you’ve ever prepared breakfast sandwiches at home, you know it’s a multi-step process often requiring more than one pan and a toaster for the bread. And that means you’ll have to clean multiple pans, too. On mornings when you have extra time and energy to spare, that’s fine. But what about mornings when you don’t? You can still whip up two delicious breakfast sandwiches, thanks to the five-minute cooking time and easy cleanup. Know exactly how long until breakfast is ready, the built-in timer can be set in half-minute increments. A tone sounds when your sandwiches are ready.
Unlimited combinations for any taste
The versatility of combining fresh ingredients makes the Breakfast Sandwich Maker the perfect breakfast solution for people of all ages. You can customize every sandwich to the person, child, day of the week, or mood. People who own one say that they have fun experimenting with different foods and flavors to make unique sandwich combinations. However, if you’re not inclined to create your own breakfast sandwich recipe, you’re in luck. Try out one of the recipes in the Use & Care guide.
Unplug unit when finished cooking and allow to cool. Use a plastic or wooden utensil to loosen any baked-on ingredients. To remove the ring assembly for cleaning in the dishwasher or by hand, hold bottom handle to open, then lift straight up. For easier cleanup, spray rings and cooking plate with nonstick spray before use and after washing.
Tips for use
Extra-large eggs or very cold ingredients may lengthen cooking time. Higher-fat content bread, fewer ingredients, scrambled eggs, egg whites, and precooked ingredients may shorten cooking time. Do not use appliance unattended. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. During use, provide 4 to 6 inches of air space above, behind, and on both sides for air circulation. Unplug from outlet when not in use.
Cheddar, Apple, Bacon, and Egg Croissant Sandwich
- 2 mini croissants, halved
- 4 Tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 thin slices Granny Smith apple
- 2 slices precooked bacon, cut in half
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top rings, and cooking plates.
- Place half of croissant, cut-side up, in each bottom ring of Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, apple slices, and bacon.
- Lower cooking plates and top rings. Add an egg to each cooking plate. Pierce yolks with a fork or toothpick.
- Top with remaining croissant halves, cut-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Rotate cooking plate handles out until they stop. Lift cover and rings and carefully remove sandwiches.