Hamilton Beach® Wave~Action™ Blender
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 12 oz. (340g) pkg frozen mixed berries
Juice and zest from ½ fresh lemon
¾ cup (177mL) oatmeal, old-fashioned
2 tablespoons (30mL) brown sugar
2 tablespoons (30mL) all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon (2½mL) ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon (15mL) ground flaxseed
1 1/2 tablespoons (22mL) chilled low-fat margarine
- Heat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Spray small baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place frozen berries in baking pan.
- Sprinkle berries with lemon juice and zest.
- In Hamilton Beach® Wave~Action™ Blender, add oatmeal, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and flaxseed. Pulse until just combined.
- Add low-fat margarine and pulse again just until mixture is crumbly.
- Spread oatmeal mixture evenly over berries and place in oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes until berries are bubbling and topping is browned.